This new home in Carolina Beach NC is called the Aruba Plan, and it has fast become our most popular design. Our first home was an Aruba Plan built on Searay Lane in Carolina Beach in 2015. It’s a great open floor plan that we are gradually making changes to as we build it and get feedback (as of this writing we are making living/dining/kitchen even bigger). See video tour below:
The finishes in this home came out wonderful and we received great feedback on the tile work and floors. The design of this plan is intended to keep the main area and master suite on the main level, with three more large bedrooms and a bath upstairs. Originally it was only two bedrooms upstairs but we added one more. Future versions of this home will have a much larger living/kitchen/dining area, 4br/2.5ba, and an optional garage. We have also switched from vinyl to fiber cement (Hardy) siding.
Some of the standard features in this home (may change from build to build):
- 16 SEER HVAC Systems
- Metal Roof
- Vinyl Siding
- Impact Resistant Windows (Low E)
- Outdoor Shower With Enclosure
- Complete Landscape Package with St Augustine sod, irrigation and a palm tree
- Laminate Wood Floors in Common areas and Master
- Custom Tile Bathrooms
- Custom pantry and master closet
- Upgraded insulation
- Granite Tops in Kitchen
- Marble Tops in Bathrooms
- Upgraded Kitchen Cabinets with soft close drawers
- Stainless Appliance Package
- Real Wood Baseboards and door/window trim
- 2″ blinds throughout
- So much more!
The Aruba is one of 3 (working on our 4th) plans we have available with an always available lot selection in Carolina Beach, NC. You can view all of our designs and tours here. You can always contact us if you have any questions.